When you think of sunglasses, you likely think of popular brands like Ray-Ban and Oakley. These companies are known for their quality sunglasses, which boast 100% UV protection. Is that really the case, though? If you’re looking for sunglasses that will keep both the sun and your eyes safe, read on to find out more about the realities of the industry.
Why is UV Protection So Important?
Ultraviolet radiation is the type of light that is invisible to the human eye. It is made up of shorter and shorter waves, and is responsible for causing sunburns and skin cancer. UV radiation can also cause problems when it hits the eyes, such as cataracts and vision loss.
UV protection is important because it helps to avoid these problems. Sunscreen blocks the majority of UV radiation, and clothing also helps to protect against UV exposure. Anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors should take steps to protect their skin from the sun, including using sunscreen and wearing sunglasses when possible.
Benefits of Quality Sunglasses
When purchasing sunglasses, there are a few benefits to consider.
– First and foremost, sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet radiation. Sunglasses also help reduce eye fatigue and headaches caused by bright light.
– Additionally, sunglasses can improve your appearance by enhancing your natural facial features.
When shopping for sunglasses, be sure to choose a quality brand that offers UV protection, comfort, and style. Some of our favorite brands include Ray-Ban, Oakley, and Tommy Hilfiger.
– When selecting sunglasses, be sure to consider the size and shape of your face. Most brands offer a variety of styles, from classic aviators to more trendy cat-eye sunglasses. Consider the length and width of your nose, as well as the width of your forehead.
– Finally, select a style that will flatter your features.
How Do Ray-Bans Protect Your Eyes?
Ray-Bans are one of the most popular sunglasses on the market because of their 99.9% UV protection. In fact, they are so effective at blocking out harmful UV rays that the US military has utilized them for years in combat zones.
– The lenses in a pair of Ray-Bans are made from multiple layers of glass. The top layer is made from a high-quality plastic that is treated with an anti-reflective coating. This helps to reduce the amount of sunlight entering your eyes and potentially causing damage.
– Next, the lenses are filled with a thickening material that helps to make the lenses thicker and more resistant to scratches.
– Ray-Bans also have a flexible frame that allows them to conform to your face as you wear them. This ensures that they remain securely attached no matter how active you get or how windy it gets outside.
Ray-Bans offer 100% UV protection, which is why they are so popular. The lenses are made from multiple layers of glass and are treated with an anti-reflective coating. They also have a flexible frame that allows them to conform to your face, and a special adhesive is applied to the back of the lenses to keep them in place.